2. Co-wash mid-week for added moisturization.
3. Eliminate drying sulfates - use a sulfate-free shampoo or cleansing bar.
4. Drink water daily - hair health and moisturization begins on the inside.
5. Eat a healthy diet - nutrients fuel hair health.
6. Put down the combs and brushes - practice low manipulation as often as possible.
7. Moisturize and seal hair as needed.
8. Deep condition weekly - it aids hair flexibility which cuts down on breakage.
9. Practice protective styling frequently - keep ends protected as much as possible.
10. Incorporate coconut oil into your regimen - this wonder oil is proven to help stop protein loss in damaged hair.